Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Poems taught to children in the United States

It is nice to have my poems used as reference for teaching particularly in schools in the United States. I love children and I really hope they can relate to my poems and enjoy them.. The followings are used by a science teacher at the Jefferson County Schools at the website

http://jc-schools.net/dynamic/science/teacher/SandSleuth.ppt

The best part about the school to me is this:

The Jefferson County School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities.

The Poems:
-------------

breeze
i am the beach
at sea

my beach walk
little crabs run
light as breeze

sea waves
painter's brush dances
over the canvas

sea waves
from his palette
the beach appears

evening walk
evening walk at beach
the sea leaps and roars
as I make my wish

No comments: