Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Better Resurrection

A Better Resurrection
--------------------------
there is a larger life than life,
my life and i am glad to be a part
i am a torso that speaks out
when the water dries up
i would beat a step out
when the axis ceases to turn
i too would beat a step out
when the plants all make their exit
i too would follow suit
this creature called earth- the trees, river,
air, humans, animals -the laws that
govern it run this physique too
god turns the earth and pumps our hearts

Ravi Chandran (4/25/2007 11:32:00 PM) that was really a great poem. i really enjoyed it. please be kind to read my poems and feel free to comment it. it will be very useful for me my address: www.poemhunter.com/ravi-chandran thank you my friend.

Jim Foulk (12/16/2006 11:28:00 AM) very well done john. you do write good poems, keep it up.

Sandra Fowler (10/29/2006 4:31:00 AM) Inspired by Sylvia Plath, but written in your own unique style. Very eloquent, John. Kindest regards, Sandra

Meredith Creek (12/15/2005 4:35:00 PM) I really, really like this poem. I can FEEL every word...nice job! Meredith

Debbie Kean (11/26/2005 7:27:00 PM) This poem is very deep - I truly like theway you express yourself.

No comments: