Sunday, September 21, 2008

The National Anthems I like

I have been listening to lots of national anthems on the You-Tube and found that the following are some of the anthems I love very much:

Israel national anthem. Despite their violent history and at times, rejections by God as well as people in various parts of the world, the Jewish national anthem sounds like water in a lake, calm and shimmering with bright blessings. It goes into my top choice

Saudi Arab National Anthem. It is full of good energy and should be listened by those who want good fortune. I really fell in love with it.
The Czech National Anthem is also a favourite with its slow moving, steady and melodious sounds that make one float with it. The self assured
flamboyance of the Iraqi National Anthem makes me fall in love with it.
It is exactly opposite of the Egypt anthem which sounds quite full of pomposity (sorry Egyptian just an opinion).

The ratings for anthem according to my preference/liking
Sri Lanka (8), Japan (3), India (6), Pakistan (7.8), Bangladesh (8.3), China (7.8), North Korea (7.3), South Korea (6.9), United States (9), France (6.7), Spain (8.6), United Kingdom (8.6), Ireland (7.3), Hungary (7), Austria (7.3), Czech (10), Poland (6.7), Egypt (5.5), Iraq (8.6), Iran (9.3), Iran (9.3), Armenia (7.3), Switzerland (6.7).

No comments: